my system config
amd ahtlon ii x2 270 3.40ghz
4gb ram
gigabyte 78lmt-s2p motherboard
please help me out here is my hwmonitor screenie
1z1v6sm.jpg

Azrael47

Distinguished
Ok so TMPIN1 states the motherboard temperature. To fully understand whether it is operating at that temp I recommend you download and install SpeedFan which also has a motherboard temperature sensor. In all fairness motherboards tend to operate at 0-60 Degrees, so even though your motherboard is quite hot it is still not going to cause damage to any other components. The only possibility is that it will shorten your motherboards life span. That said there are ways to resolve this issue and decrease your temperatures by a bit. Firstly adding case fans preferably at the side of your case as intake will blow cool air directly at the motherboard. Can I ask how old the motherboard is?

SpeedFan download>http://www.almico.com/sfdownload.php (you want to dowload version 4.49)

Krishna Kanth

Honorable
Jul 29, 2013
my motherboard is 3 weeks old and forget to mention got gpu gt240 in pci slot. About speedfan i even use that too it also records same temp here it is
242vsb6.jpg

even my gpu goes over 82c while playing prototype2 or dota2 and devil may cry 4.

Krishna Kanth

Honorable
Jul 29, 2013

it was just i tunred on pc right ater 15 mins of normal browsing usage gpu=60,temp1=55,temp2=50 nothing i have done rather than browsing.

Krishna Kanth

Honorable
Jul 29, 2013

To be frank none rather than proccessor fan . IF u insist to get please notify me about its price range and model also please.

Azrael47

Distinguished
well that is a major reason why your components are hot?! you need to have a cooling fan otherwise what will blow cool air into the system and blow hot air out!

I recommend you get as many cooling fans as your motherboard can support.

Krishna Kanth

Honorable
Jul 29, 2013

I Had installed 2 new cooling fans fixed at side of cabinet pumping air in , still the temp remain same.