MW3 PC micro stutter issues anyone else getting this?

The Kasafist

Honorable
Mar 20, 2013
I recently got MW3 for PC and it's pretty annoying micro stuttering issue.
I have tried all sorts of settings and nothing. This seems to happen during very specific movement. For example strafing right while looking left and vice-versa. That seems to be when it shows the most.

Its a real pain to aim when this happens. From what have read throughout the web this is a common issue for many but am hoping someone found a solution or if we need to wait for the next update or something. My drivers are up to date and my PC plays any other game totally fine without this issue.

Can't understand why this happens on my PC I would think it would run as smooth as console considering my components but its no go at this time. My PCs specs are below where my signature is or just click my avatar. A little insight would be nice last time I asked about this I got no staight explenation so I am hoping someone can explain this.

IwinFTW

Honorable
Feb 8, 2013

Stutter/micro-stutter is caused when vsync isn't on and the fps is too high (greater than the monitors refresh rate). Since MW3 has sh*t graphics, I wouldn't be surprised if your FPS exceeded 120. Turning Vsync on should fix the issue.

The Kasafist

Honorable
Mar 20, 2013

V-Sync has been on tried both on and off but recently a new driver update went through I think yesterday if I'm not mistaken it helped a ton LOL! Yes I started to hear that the game does this is the GPU is overkill for the FPS the game is suppose to run at thanks so much for the heads up though. Now I know that just means my GTX 670 FTW is a very good card running a very crappy graphically chanllenged game LOL!
I guess you answered my question thanks dude!

IwinFTW

Honorable
Feb 8, 2013

No problem, always glad to help! And the 670 really is a very nice card - you should use it for other games too! Bioshock: Infinite looks real nice, as does Crysis 3 and BF3, and are also pretty good games. ARMA 3 looks very nice too, if you're into the level of combat simulation ARMA gets into.
Game on!

The Kasafist

Honorable
Mar 20, 2013

I totally intend to get all those games over time dude thanks LOL! I didn't blow all this cash on an i7 3820K, w/ a 670 and Asus Rampage 4 Extreme and such just to sit on low end games. I just happen to like MW3 I totally want BF3 and Crysis 3 as my next titles. I have been eye balling Arma 3 also it looks very good haha :D
:bounce: Got to get my game on!

IwinFTW

Honorable
Feb 8, 2013

Don't forget BF4 coming out very soon :p

The Kasafist

Honorable
Mar 20, 2013

You bet! Hey any specific choice under V-Sync like whether it be adaptive or 3D application or just plain On?

IwinFTW

Honorable
Feb 8, 2013

Hmm....I'm not sure since I don't have a Nvidia card to use...but adaptive Vsync would be my choice, that way I don't have to worry about sutter or input lag.

The Kasafist

Honorable
Mar 20, 2013

I'll try it out.