T-Mobile Offering All Phones for Free Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have coverage in my area, but the data coverage is nearly all edge data meaning 128kbps if you're lucky, more like 40-70kbps. It sucks because i live in a relatively well populated area where sprint has 4G wimax and soon to be LTE, ATT has great 4G LTE and verizon has ok 4G LTE coverage. Yet, T-Mobile still on edge speed around here????

It was sad when i went to the factory t-mobile store and all the phones were dirt slow, the salesman said yea it sucks, but if you go 2 miles down the road you can get 3G, take his word for it.

Jack Kielsmeier

Honorable
Jul 29, 2013
Wow, how can I work for Tom’s? Looks like I could simply just browse around other sites once a week and then post the news days after it’s been reported elsewhere.

Also, I could do no fact checking. I’d just copy and paste what other sites post days ago. These sites reported these prices before the promotion began, but now you’ll see some different prices. For example, you’ll see the 925 is actually $22 a month.

Oh, and here is the definition of the word “free” from dictionary.com
a. not subject to payment of rent or performance of services; freehold
b. not subject to any burden or charge, such as a mortgage or lien;

I was going to suggest the article headline should be changed from “T-Mobile Offering All Phones for Free Now” to “T-Mobile Offering All Phones for Zero Down”. This would ALSO be incorrect as some phones are excluded. It should probably be “T-Mobile Offering Many Phones for Zero Down”. The current headline has at least two inaccuracies, quite impressive for a headline!

I remember when this site was actually good, but that was way back when Thomas Pabst worked on the site. Now it’s a joke.

cypeq

Distinguished
Nov 26, 2009

your post get's deleted in 5... 4... 3...

the title should be:
"T-Mobile is offering couple phones on average market price on subscription fee without initial payment"
But hey now it's not marke... I mean Journalism.

I hear you Jack. So the free iPhone 5 is $27 a month? Either Jane is really that terrible of a writer or funds were received to write this advertisement. Either way its annoying this is masquerading as news. If it is an add can TH just have an add section as im starting to read less and less news on TH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS