New to pc's and need opinion

Cstone

Honorable
Jul 30, 2013
I know there's like a billion custom pc builds but I just wanna know how this will work out. I've been a gamer for along time and I'm making the decision to switch over from console to pc. I'll be going to college soon and I'd like a computer. I have a mouse and keyboard so i do not need that, although a gaming mouse would be nice for the feauture. I'd like to have enough fps and alright graphics to be able to play some next gen games if possible. Here's what I have setup so for

Graphics- GeForce GTX670
Case- not sure
Proccesor- intel core i5 3570k
Motherboard- AspRock Z77 Pro 3 (not sure about this, up for recommendations)
RAM- corsair vengeance 8GB
Power supply- Power Supply: Seasonic M12II-650W Bronze (Also not sure)
Storage- Seagate Barracuda 500GB 7200rpm
SSD- ADATA Premier Pro 64GB SSD
DVD- Lite-On Super DVD+/-RW

The total is about $925 with all the deals and everything. I usually play games like battlefield, call of duty, skyrim, sports games...basically everything besides strategy type games. Please tell me anything that I'll need or should upgrade.

Cstone

Honorable
Jul 30, 2013
New one, not much difference at all but I'm very happy about it. I have a couple more questions as well.

How many years do you think till I'll have to upgrade to play newer games?
Are all these parts compatible and everything will work out fine?
Do I need an ssd if I have a hard drive?
How many fps should this be able to get?
What fan should i get?

Graphics- GeForce GTX670 Asus 2gb
Case- cooler master storm enforcer
Proccesor- intel core i5 3570k
Motherboard- MSI Z87
RAM- crucial ballistix sport 8gb
Power supply- Corsair 750w
Storage- WD elements 2tb
DVD- Lite-On DVD burner

Dylan1999

Honorable
Jul 4, 2013
Answer #1: It will last forever if you take care of it. You would probably HAVE TO upgrade in 5 years or so. Your parts are kind of the best and modern right NOW, but in a few years they will be outdated and gaming will be MUCH more high tech.

Answer #2: Yes, the parts will fit.

Answer #3 You don't NEED an ssd, but it does add a few more fps to your game.

Answer #4: This should be able to max any game. That video card solidifies that because its expensive which means its worth it :)

Answer #5: This one- http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835709011

Hope all this helps! :D

Cstone

Honorable
Jul 30, 2013

Thanks man! I'm very excited and I have an idea of what all these numbers and stuff actually mean :p

Dylan1999

Honorable
Jul 4, 2013

No problem bro! :bounce: