Appropriate Temperatures for My CPU?

Alamist

Honorable
Jun 27, 2013
So, I've done some searching, and was having trouble finding a clear answer to my question, so I decided to come here.

I've done some overclocking on my CPU, in this image it is at 4.5Ghz with a CPU voltage of 1.4V. I also have the Corsair H100i liquid cooler installed.

My Question: What temperatures are the most important to monitor? Also, Are the temperatures that are displayed in this image average temperatures for the circumstances, or have I made a mistake along my cooler installation that is causing my temps to be so high?

System Specs:

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.5Ghz + Corsair H100i
EVGA GTX 670 FTW
ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0
Corsair CX750M
G Skill Ripjaws X Series 8GB @ 2400Mhz
Samsung 840 120GB
WD Caviar Black 1TB
NZXT Phantom Full Tower + Optional Fans

(In case you don't see the image... http://tinypic.com/r/k4b1o2/5)

theclouds

Honorable
Jun 24, 2013
One of my builds uses the FX-8350. If temps ever go above 62 C, the system becomes unstable. From your picture, I would go by the package temps under the AMD FX-8350 heading. Idle @ 17 C (must be that H100i) and load @ 42 C (load + OC, good thing you have the H100i) are good numbers. No mistake was made. For the H100i, I have the fans blowing air into the case to pass cold air into the radiator. Other may disagree with this set-up because you'll be blowing hot air into the case, BUT if you have other fans placed correctly it won't matter.

abCasPeRR

Honorable
Jun 6, 2012

From what I've read, people are saying that the 60's for this chip are normal. If it starts to exceed 80s then be worried. Also, I took a look at your voltages. Your 3v 5v and 12v rails, all are pretty low from what they should be. Most of the time thats just do to misread sensors from the motherboard to the program, or the program could just be reading it all wrong, as I had that problem before. Go into BIOS and look at the voltages from there and see if everything reads fine. Otherwise, your rails arent getting the necessary power they need.

Edit: The voltages arent to low to have to worry about anything. Its just something to look into, run prime95 for a couple hours at least to rule out any problems, if you havent already.