Please help Need input ordering TONIGHT (Motherboard)

So here's what i have slected for my new PC and i just wanted your guy's input on it:

Motherboard: ASUS DDR3 2400 Intel-LGA 1155 Motherboard P8B75-M LX PLUS

CPU: Intel Core-i5 3350P Quad-Core Processor 3.1 Ghz 6 MB Cache LGA 1155 - BX80637i53350P

Video Card: Sapphire Radeon HD 7850 1GB DDR5 HDMI/DVI-I/DVI-D/DP PCI-Express Graphics Card 11200-16-20G

Memory: Corsair Vengeance 8 GB ( 2 x 4 GB ) DDR3 1600 MHz (PC3 12800) 240-Pin DDR3 Memory Kit for Core i3, i5, i7 and Platforms SDRAM CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9

Power Supply: Cool Power Performance CP P600 600W 204 pin ATX Power Supply w SATA PCIe & Dual 12V Rails Black

Chasis: NZXT Phantom 410 Mid Tower USB 3.0 Gaming Case - Black

Harddrive: WD Blue 1 TB Desktop Hard Drive: 3.5 Inch, 7200 RPM, SATA 6 Gb/s, 64 MB Cache - WD10EZEX

Total price: $659.26

I will be using this computer mostly for gaming, I want your input on my setup and just for you guys to check and see if everything here is compatible.. With that I mean, the CPU with Motherboard, The graphics card with the motherboard, if everything fits in the case etc... Please help before i make my order!

But here is the real question, do you guys think by buying that motherboard i will be making a bottleneck (Having something better then another thing in my rig) or is it fine and suitable for what i want? Im ordering tonight so i need fast responses!!
4 answers Last reply
More about input ordering tonight motherboard
  1. The motherboard is fine for that CPU. I'd be more worried about the quality of the PSU that you selected.
  2. Nice little micro mobo, have an OS?, think the PSU will be Ok, wouldn't be my first choice, but doubt if you'll have problems
  3. I changed the psu to a corsair 600w one, which i already bought... so you think the motherboard is fin for that cpu? i could invest some more in it
  4. Think you're good to go, don't really need anything in the way of a high end mobo, this should work exactly as you need from it, to me I have never seen the sense in going whole hog on the highest price mobos, I try and look for what I (or my clients) NEED and then go from there
Ask a new question

Read More

Motherboards