New Computer Build. Any improvements? and 670 or 660?

670 or 660?

• Total voters
G

Well, Ive already chosen all the parts, but i was just wondering if there is any improvements anywhere anyone can find? both cost and performance? Thanks!

Case: NZXT Phantom 410 FULL £65
Motherboard: MSI ZH77A £66.50
GPU: EVGA GTX 670 2GB boost clocked at .96 GHz £223
CPU: i5 3570k clocked at 3.4 ghz, OC up to 4ghz to have a steady cpu, or possibly 4.4 depending £144
RAM: 8Gb standard dd3 1600mhz Corsair vengenance £45
HDD: 1tb 7200 rpm £46
SSD: 120gb samsung £64
PSU: Corsair Builder Modular 600w £50
(already calculated wattage of system)

The price is pretty much hitting my budget there, however any suggestions are welcome.

Also, GPU wise, im considering getting a 660 (standard), OCing and then grabbing another about a month after to sli with. However, would you recommend that or grabbing a 670 now, sticking with it for a while and grabbing another when my budget allows and sli'ing them?
Id like to know if its worth the extra £150 for two 670's over to 660's. As far as i know, it only works out at about a 25% increase in power.
And ive sli'd before, so im not too bothered about micro stutter or any complications.
Finally, its on a single 1080p monitor that i will swap to 2 1080ps when i can.

Thankyou for any recommendations1

SNA3

Honorable

Go for haswel and z87 mobo , and get GTX 760 , or GTX 770 , forget the older Generation.

G

Go for haswel and z87 mobo , and get GTX 760 , or GTX 770 , forget the older Generation.[/quotemsg]

What haswell? i5-4570? Main reason i wanted 3570k was that its OCable to hell and back again. And its a solid gaming cpu, and im not too fussed about performance. games like supreme commander arent my thing so my cpu isnt as important as the other parts so ill end up just leaving that. Ive not really used or looked at haswell's, are they good for gaming or not?

And how does the 760 perform against 670's like? Its just theyre getting on for the same price as 670's in price in the UK, unless i ship it from america.

Thanks.

EDIT: Also, The motherboard... the z87 is around £100 is it not? usually more afaik. The MSI does me in terms of my use, so i dont really see a compelling reason to change it unless you can convince me? haha
Unless there is a cheaper 1150 board around, with the samee sort of slots i wont be changing for a haswell. Although the 4670k is drawing me...

Unless i get this board? Gigabyte H87-HD3