Sapphire Radeon 7770 ghz edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can get the 7770 GHz Edition, Brand new for 30 dollars cheaper after all the discounts and promo codes. That thing in that link is highly overpriced. I mean why get older one when you can have a newer one for less price.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks

Video Card: MSI Radeon HD 7770 GHz Edition 1GB Video Card ($70.00 @ Newegg)
Total: $70.00
(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
(Generated by PCPartPicker 2013-08-03 01:53 EDT-0400)

I hope this helps. Is there anything else I can help you in?

I'd have to agree with Sangeet -- $100 + $10 Shipping is too high for a used card that is available for $90 including Shipping that also comes with a $20 MIR (though I hate Rebates) even without the rebate you can get a brand new card with full warranty for $20 less that what you are asking then throw in the Rebate and you're asking for people to pay an extra $40 over a new card of the same make and model (though newer version). Unfortunately you'll never get the $ you paid for a video card back since the prices are always dropping and newer cards are always coming out that improve performance and price.

frillybob101

Honorable
Apr 20, 2013

Who cares? It's a low end card they don't need great cooling.

frillybob101

Honorable
Apr 20, 2013

Who cares? It's a low end card they don't need great cooling.

Exactly -- paying $40 extra for a cooler on a card that uses so little power that heat is not a problem is not worth the $ -- Besides the fact that the same exact card is on Newegg currently for $110 after MIR so doesn't really matter that you paid $135 -- the performance of the card is going to be exactly the same as the $70 card Sangeet listed - Plus Newegg stands behind the cards bought from them unlike you who says
" I am not responsible for any damage this card receives during the shipping process. When shipped the card will be in full working condition.
No Returns, if a problem arises contact Sapphire, it has a warranty still."
right in the posting which makes a person wonder if it is in fact working correctly ! And FYI -- the card will no longer have a warranty as Sapphire's warranty is to the original purchaser only and is not transferable if the card is sold and they do require proof of original purchase from an authorized vendor on any warranty repair !

frillybob101

Honorable
Apr 20, 2013

Yes I agree completly I would just stay away from this guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.