Razer Deathadder Help

TormHD

Honorable
Aug 3, 2013
If I get a Razer Deathadder Re-Spawn will I be able to program one of the buttons on it like the RAT 5 or RAT 7 which has a button that if you hold it lowers the dpi which is good for sniping in games.

Thanks,

Charlie

sure. i'm not a fan of the new razer drivers though (synapse 2.0) as its stored on the cloud and requires an account and internet connection.

i like the older deathadder (blue glow mouse wheel or solid black mouse wheel) which has standard no hassle drivers though.

my brother has a razer naga hex and i've seen synapse pop up and try to connect to the cloud every time he restarts the pc. there may be a setting to disable this but by default it is quite annoying. what is also annoying is that you need to create an account for mouse drivers which have absolutely zero reason to connect to a cloud or the internet at all (except for updates which mouse drivers have always done). i'm just saying its a bit irritating.

at most its 3-4 months old. all i'm saying is that i personally wouldnt use the new software since i dont care for how they approached it but that i do use the old drivers for my older deathadder. just throwing that out there so the op can see some opinion on the matter.

ryan27968

Honorable
Apr 25, 2013

That's just to ensure that you have the latest gaming profile. This is a incredibly useful feature for people who take advantage of it. However, I can understand why you would get annoyed by this. There might be a way to disable it. The reason it is on by default is because most people don't mind.

BoracusGrim

Honorable
Feb 18, 2013

1. Press the Start button + r
2. Type "msconfig" minus the quotations and hit enter
3. Go to the Startup tab and find Razer Synapse
4. Uncheck it and hit okay.
easy-peasy