Got BSOD 0x0000001E please help.

TheMooMooTV

Honorable
Apr 29, 2013
Well, I got blue screen today, It has 0x0000001E. by the driver nvlddmkm.sys

The bug check string says KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

I've not had a this particular blue screen before and I haven't had any problems on my computer for a while until earlier when I updated flash player to the latest version, about an hour later when I was on the main menu on a game called War Thunder I got a BSOD with the errors that are shown above. I don't know what it is exactly. but the fact that it says its a graphics driver but I've never had this error before today and I haven't recently updated the graphics driver, so I think it's to do with updating Adobe Flash Player. (I have an Nvidia GTX 650 graphics card)

I have already tried to roll back to an earlier date and I already have tried different graphics drivers but they don't work.

It is also not overheating because I only had the PC on for an hour or so and before I could have it on for hours on end with no problems.

ktolo

Honorable
Jul 19, 2012
It wouldn't surprise me if some part of flash is uncompatable with some part of the driver and they are 'stepping on each other's toes' so to speak.
I'd keep the latest version of flash.. but try to install the latest (or even beta) version of the nvidia drivers.