Computer shutting down by itself! Asus anti-surge problem or Psu problem. Please help!!!

Obatrooper

Honorable
Aug 5, 2013
Hello, I need help!

So, i built my first gaming pc two weeks ago. Parts:
i5-4670k (no overclock) (Cpu)
Asus gtx 780 direct CU II (Gpu)
Asus maximus VI hero (motherboard)
8gb of kingston hyperx beast ram 1866mhz (Ram)
Corsair HX1050 80+ gold (Power supply unit)
Corsair hydro series H100i (Cpu cooler)
Corsair obsidian 650D (case)

My new pc has been working perfectly the past two weeks but yesterday when i was playing Team fortress 2 with my friends on Steam my pc shuts down. First i think it´s just some random crash or something and boot up the pc. Then i get this message: "Power supply surges detected during the previous power on. Asus anti-surge was triggered to protect system from unstavle power supply! Press f1 to run setup" So i reboot my pc and try again this time i try playing Metro: Last light, After 15 minutes the computer shuts down and i get the same error message. I tried resetting all my bios changes (that were very small overclocking my ram to 1866Mhz) but the problem continued. Then i tried disabling Asus anti-surge but still the Pc just shuts down under load. The system shuts down only on an oad like playing demanding games or something because i´m able to type this right now. So internet browsing don´t shut it down. I really don´t know what to do now. Please help me! (Sorry for bad English it´s not my national language)

Obatrooper

Honorable
Aug 5, 2013

Thank you. I´ll try that.

Obatrooper

Honorable
Aug 5, 2013

Okay so, I Got my replacement unit 3 days ago. Everything is working fine. Thanks for the help!

TRENDING THREADS