PC BUILD HELP NEEDED: i5 Budget Build

DarkCatMusic

Honorable
Aug 5, 2013
Hello, I am starting up a YouTube channel soon and i want to create and upload music, so i was going to build a new PC, i want to revolve it around the Intel i5 series, I don't have a specific budget for my PC but i want it to be cheap, i will be doing a bit of gaming to the side but i really only want to play, Counter Strike and Call of Duty 4, also could i have some help for choosing a good piece of software that does music creating, i am a beginner so it will help if its easy to use, if you could reply to this it will extremely helpful and you will have my thanks :)

Kobortor

Honorable
Aug 19, 2013
It's a common misconception that processors are the most important part of a gaming rig, but it's not, as the graphics card is much more important. And since you play older games, there isn't really much of a reason for you to get much of a "rig" anyways.
What I'd recommend is just to get something like MSI afterburner (http://event.msi.com/vga/afterburner/download.htm) and record you gameplay from you current PC, if you can run it.
You should really be spending your money towards a microphone, as the commentator's voice quality is really important in any video.

It'll be helpful if you checked out my channnel: youtube.com/user/kobortor

DarkCatMusic

Honorable
Aug 5, 2013
Thanks mate, sorry for the late reply, just jumped back on here. I will follow your advice, and i went on your channel, and i have a question..do you upload videos because none show up, is this my youtube not working or are you yet to upload, but i will be sure to subscribe :)

badboyrog

Honorable
Jul 27, 2013
for video editing ... i suggest you an amd rig it less expensive ... but you need 16g dual channel memory
and a gpu with 3g memory minimum to handle multitasking and video editing