I’m Robert, need opinion from your experience and everything you know.
Tired with Intel C2D E7500 and HIS 5670, so now prepare for all things new.
Next month I want to build a gaming PC and I’ve makes the plan.
Monitor : Asus VG248QE (3D) 1920x1200 24”
Graphic : Asus NVIDIA GTX 760 DC2OC-2GB
Processor : Intel i5 3570 (Ivy Bridge) 3.4 GHz
Memory : Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz 2x4 GB
Storage 1 : OCZ Vertex 4 256 GB (OS & Games)
Storage 2 : Western Digital Caviar Blue 1 TB
Soundcard : Creative SB X-Fi T Fatal1ty Pro 7.1
Motherboard : Asus P8Z77-M
Power Supply : Seasonic Platinum Serie 660 Watt
1. Can I get high setting (no budget for ultra) with more than 60 FPS at BF3?
2. Is GTX 760 overclocked by Asus, or I should do OC with my self?
3. I thinking the Asus P8B75-M LX to save some money, what your recommendation?
4. How about my PSU? Is that safe?
5. Maybe I'll use UPS APC BR1500GI 865 Watt to handle PC and Monitor,
what do you think?
I’m not lazy: I have read some articles,
but absolutely reviewers has different specification.
As we know sharing each other is beautiful, please give me some advice.
Thanks.. and may God bless You and your Rig too.
Seems like it should run pretty well. You have quite a bit of headroom with your psu. Although, in my opinion, It is overkill to run your monitor on a ups. But that psu should be big enough to run your pc for a while to give you time to shutdown.