i need some help please teach me how to turn on turbo boost intel i5 3337u.

In a laptop, it comes with turbo enabled.
You don't need to turn it on if you didn't turned it off manually which is not possible unintentionally.

Turbo demands your laptop to be under 100% stress. Then it would increase clock speeds, otherwise it would not work.
Anyways, to turn it on / check its status Reboot your system, go to bios, MIT or CPU features, or anything like that, turn on turbo boost.

Edit - That is the very same laptop I have got. Inspiron 15 3521. It has just 5 variants, 2 of them are of Intel Pentium and rest 3 of them are of Intel Core i3. How do you have Intel Core i5 variant which does not even exist? Did you manually changed the CPU itself? And yes, in that particular Core i3 installed in 3521 (i3 3227U), there is no turbo boost feature available. It has a locked speed of 1.9 GHz and does not exceed that no matter what.

In other words, you don't have turbo boost in your laptop.

Turbo boost only kicks in when necessary. You can down load a program called Prime95 to stress the CPU.

I think the max turbo boost for the i5-3337U is 2.7GHz when one core is being stressed, and probably about 2.5GHz when both cpu cores are stressed.