What water cooling would be the best for me?

doleha

Honorable
Aug 7, 2013
Hey guys.
I'm thinking of building a new computer with an i5 4670k Haswell and one of the motherboards from gigabyte that are for 1150's. Please excuse my lack of knowledge. I forgot to add, I would also be over clocking it.

I want to start using water cooling for my cpu, but I don't know which one exactly.
My budget would be 80 - 150 dollars.
I'm a moderate gamer and may often leave my computer on through out the day/night for various things. No more than a day long though.
Also, I was wondering if there was any water cooling systems that require little to no maintenance? I am able to clean my computer every 6 months so I would be able to clean and do some maintenance on it.

Thank you!

For $150, the best your going to get is one of the lower end XSPC Raystorm kits. My advice, get yourself a heatsink like 212 EVO and save up until you have about $300, which is when you will really start getting the best of water-cooling and can open the door to GPU water-cooling later on.

On a custom water loop, maintanence required is solely dictated by your decisions. You can make a loop that you will never have to touch again other than changing the water, or one that requires tubes and coolant to be replaced every 2 months, with a scrub down of parts every 6.