Sign in with
Your question

Graphics Card Not Detected??

Tags:
Last response: in Graphics & Displays
August 7, 2013 7:48:21 PM

Guys I really could use some help.
I purchased this Acer computer http://www.acer.ca/ac/en/CA/content/model/DT.SKJAA.003 about a year ago and I was hoping on upgrading it. I bought a Zalman Z9 case and moved all the parts into it and placed in a new PSU (OCZ StealthXtreme 500w). Now I was planning on buying a 7770 to replace the old 7350 from the Acer comp, but just in case I tried booting the computer from the 7350 and it just will not detect it no matter what I do. I do not think it is a problem with the motherboard as it was working fine before I transferred the parts. Also, I can boot the computer fine when plugging it into the onboard graphics with my APU A8 5500. Anyway, I could really use some help because I do not want to buy a 7770 and not be able to boot my computer on it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

More about : graphics card detected

August 7, 2013 8:08:29 PM

zingy12 said:
Guys I really could use some help.
I purchased this Acer computer http://www.acer.ca/ac/en/CA/content/model/DT.SKJAA.003 about a year ago and I was hoping on upgrading it. I bought a Zalman Z9 case and moved all the parts into it and placed in a new PSU (OCZ StealthXtreme 500w). Now I was planning on buying a 7770 to replace the old 7350 from the Acer comp, but just in case I tried booting the computer from the 7350 and it just will not detect it no matter what I do. I do not think it is a problem with the motherboard as it was working fine before I transferred the parts. Also, I can boot the computer fine when plugging it into the onboard graphics with my APU A8 5500. Anyway, I could really use some help because I do not want to buy a 7770 and not be able to boot my computer on it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

presently im also facing the same problem my pc is also booting fine with on board graphics but gpu is not giving display
if u got the solution tell me also
August 7, 2013 8:11:40 PM

Will do buddy. Good luck.
August 7, 2013 9:55:23 PM

zingy12 said:
Will do buddy. Good luck.

to u to
!