Feedback regarding corsair graphite 600t white edition

Ritesh Talreja

Honorable
Jul 25, 2013
im planning to buy a corsair graphite 600t .. white ..
i would have taken black .. but the contrast of black and white looks good and silver isnt available in my region ..
i know of all the features ..
and im a bit worried about the white color .. does it turn yellow or fade away ..
i've heard its susceptible to scratches ..

uhmm so any users having white edition case .. can tell me about its looks over time .. the color .. etc

AttiswilDoesPC

Honorable
Dec 21, 2013
No need to worry about it going yellow it's powder coated on and as for scratches if you look after it and don't let any pets go near it it will be fine the good thing is you can get replacement panels from corsair among other parts. You should also replace the stock fans to a fan from either corsair or be quiet and make sure you get a silent fan other wise it makes a lot of noise

i agree... it shouldnt yellow.

glossy powder coated surfaces ARE prone to scratching.

if you are worried you could always have it clearcoated (which protects the finish) or you could wax it which would also help to a smaller degree.

honestly though as long as you dont bump/brush it or have pets with claws... it should be fine. just remember when you lay it down for installing the parts that you put it on a towel!