Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Want a good budget PC cabinet....Help.

Last response: in Components
Share
August 12, 2013 9:17:46 PM

I'm looking for a good Budget Cabinet for my build.
Any one suggest me a good Cabinet please..

More about : good budget cabinet

August 12, 2013 10:41:21 PM

Cooler Master HAF 912 $50 @newegg+ discounts
August 14, 2013 3:25:20 AM

rounakr94 said:
Cooler Master HAF 912 $50 @newegg+ discounts

That's a bit high priced for me It costs nearly 7000 rs here in India.
What's your opinion about Antec V1 and X1 or any other cabinets that fall in these Cabinets price tag.
Related resources
August 14, 2013 4:53:35 AM

No mate you are wrong I got my one for Rs.4450 from a retail store(supreme computers in kolkata). If you want to buy from online stores it will cost you too much as they overprice the items. AntecV1 is a good case but HAF912 Combat (w/o Trans Side Panel) is the best or you can look for the Corsair Carbide 200R(~Rs.3700) which is also good for its budget.
August 16, 2013 9:19:04 PM

rounakr94 said:
No mate you are wrong I got my one for Rs.4450 from a retail store(supreme computers in kolkata). If you want to buy from online stores it will cost you too much as they overprice the items. AntecV1 is a good case but HAF912 Combat (w/o Trans Side Panel) is the best or you can look for the Corsair Carbide 200R(~Rs.3700) which is also good for its budget.

well then let me check the price in my area. But corsair Carbide 200r Got some bad reviews let me check with the HAF912.
April 27, 2014 11:11:22 AM

rounakr94 said:
No mate you are wrong I got my one for Rs.4450 from a retail store(supreme computers in kolkata). If you want to buy from online stores it will cost you too much as they overprice the items. AntecV1 is a good case but HAF912 Combat (w/o Trans Side Panel) is the best or you can look for the Corsair Carbide 200R(~Rs.3700) which is also good for its budget.


Can you confirm max cooler height for antec V1 because antec india site says max cooler height is 165mm and packaging box says max height is 145mm.
June 19, 2014 10:55:24 AM

nirjhar mistry said:
rounakr94 said:
No mate you are wrong I got my one for Rs.4450 from a retail store(supreme computers in kolkata). If you want to buy from online stores it will cost you too much as they overprice the items. AntecV1 is a good case but HAF912 Combat (w/o Trans Side Panel) is the best or you can look for the Corsair Carbide 200R(~Rs.3700) which is also good for its budget.


Can you confirm max cooler height for antec V1 because antec india site says max cooler height is 165mm and packaging box says max height is 145mm.


I think that depends if you install an side intake fan or not...

June 19, 2014 11:55:10 AM

Please dont bump into old threads
June 23, 2014 5:25:31 AM

nirjhar mistry said:
rounakr94 said:
No mate you are wrong I got my one for Rs.4450 from a retail store(supreme computers in kolkata). If you want to buy from online stores it will cost you too much as they overprice the items. AntecV1 is a good case but HAF912 Combat (w/o Trans Side Panel) is the best or you can look for the Corsair Carbide 200R(~Rs.3700) which is also good for its budget.


Can you confirm max cooler height for antec V1 because antec india site says max cooler height is 165mm and packaging box says max height is 145mm.


rounakr94 said:
Please dont bump into old threads


Blame Google!
June 23, 2014 6:00:22 AM

Infact i should accuse you of spamming.
June 23, 2014 7:04:05 AM

rounakr94 said:
Infact i should accuse you of spamming.


Please don't waste my time.I didn't quote you. Mind your own business.
June 23, 2014 7:14:55 AM

napster007 said:


Please don't waste my time.I didn't quote you.

Yes you did,


napster007 said:
nirjhar mistry said:
rounakr94 said:
No mate you are wrong I got my one for Rs.4450 from a retail store(supreme computers in kolkata). If you want to buy from online stores it will cost you too much as they overprice the items. AntecV1 is a good case but HAF912 Combat (w/o Trans Side Panel) is the best or you can look for the Corsair Carbide 200R(~Rs.3700) which is also good for its budget.


Can you confirm max cooler height for antec V1 because antec india site says max cooler height is 165mm and packaging box says max height is 145mm.


I think that depends if you install an side intake fan or not...





June 23, 2014 8:19:23 AM

napster007 said:
rounakr94 said:
Infact i should accuse you of spamming.


Please don't waste my time.I didn't quote you. Mind your own business.


Well the fact is you did quote me
June 23, 2014 11:37:21 AM

rounakr94 said:
napster007 said:
rounakr94 said:
Infact i should accuse you of spamming.


Please don't waste my time.I didn't quote you. Mind your own business.


Well the fact is you did quote me


I replied to nirjhar mistry. You got quoted because your quote was in his message which I quoted.

June 23, 2014 12:31:05 PM

Than stop quoting or edit the quote.A lot of people here just click that "reply to" button out of ease and reply's get really long because of that.

The point that rounakr94 is trying to make (i think?) is that when you reply to a thread that long ago he's getting a message which states that there are new developments and he sees a reply that he can't do anything with.
I also feel the need to check when getting a notice and you feel that you're wasting time on something old.When a topic is that old is most of the times probably already solved or people don't bother anymore to deal with the problem.

At the right top of a post you can see the date and time so just check that before you post.
June 24, 2014 11:59:12 AM

Vic 40 said:
Than stop quoting or edit the quote.A lot of people here just click that "reply to" button out of ease and reply's get really long because of that.

The point that rounakr94 is trying to make (i think?) is that when you reply to a thread that long ago he's getting a message which states that there are new developments and he sees a reply that he can't do anything with.
I also feel the need to check when getting a notice and you feel that you're wasting time on something old.When a topic is that old is most of the times probably already solved or people don't bother anymore to deal with the problem.

At the right top of a post you can see the date and time so just check that before you post.


Okay Okay.
!