3)sharpness
4)black quality
5)color quality

not worried about refresh rate or viewing angles,can pay at most 400$
will be using it for 2d cad work and light gaming
thanks in advance for all your answers

More about : 1080p monitor

August 13, 2013 6:02:49 AM

I personally use the ASUS VS248H which is at 24" with a full 1080p display and has an insane 50,000,000 : 1 contrast ratio so the colours look deep and true to life, especially the blacks. I know about 5 other people who use the exact same screen so is incredibly popular. It also has a 2ms response time which is better than average too.
Related resources
August 13, 2013 6:09:00 AM

Gundamire said:
I personally use the ASUS VS248H which is at 24" with a full 1080p display and has an insane 50,000,000 : 1 contrast ratio so the colours look deep and true to life, especially the blacks. I know about 5 other people who use the exact same screen so is incredibly popular. It also has a 2ms response time which is better than average too.

if you could tell me
how is the input lag ? how is the sharpness ? is the ag coating matte ?

i am not too worried about gtg ms
August 13, 2013 6:26:07 AM

I personally notice no input lag, although I don't usually take things like this into consideration, the screen is quite matte, not sure what the coating is but mine sits perpendicular to a window and when the sun hits it directly , I can still see the screen fine. (Just the dust...)
August 13, 2013 6:31:16 AM

Gundamire said:
I personally notice no input lag, although I don't usually take things like this into consideration, the screen is quite matte, not sure what the coating is but mine sits perpendicular to a window and when the sun hits it directly , I can still see the screen fine. (Just the dust...)

seems like it ticks the boxes for me,thanks for your suggestion
!