WTS: 45$ Dead Space 3 game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Obliterate

Honorable
Aug 14, 2013
So the title says it all :) i want to sell dead space 3, 45$, its 60+ on origin i guess.. Pm on skype; negrutzu18 or mail: lex.blacky@gmail.com we can negociate.
Thanks!

HunterKing

Honorable
Oct 18, 2012

Hoping you didn't just buy the humble bundle that is still going on which includes Dead Space 3 and a slew of other games for whatever you feel like paying and are trying to rip people off.

https://www.humblebundle.com/

I usually wouldn't care too much but this is a charity event that you are taking money from.

If this somehow isn't what you were trying to do and just had terrible timing with this sale and the humble bundle then my apologies.

Jaxem

Honorable
Yeah, i just bought that bundle and would be willing to give away most of the origin codes. If you have a legit one not from Humble Bundle, you'll have to sit on it for quite a while after the bundle is over before it's worth anything (why would anyone buy it when they can get 6 AAA/AA titles including that for $1?)

frillybob101

Honorable
Apr 20, 2013

You want a free Sims 3 game but want to sell your game that is litterally valued at $1 for $45?

I just don't understand some poeple.

Jaxem

Honorable

Sure, PM me and i'll get it to you, i've got other freebies from the bundle if anyone wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.