Hi guys, graphics card price/performance question.

Who do you personally prefer?

• Red

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Green

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Unbiased

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

CrestfallenDesign

Honorable
May 2, 2012
Hi All,

I was thinking about building myself a new rig and noticed a few new additions to both of the GPU market lines, I was just wondering who everyone thinks is in the lead at the moment?

My budget for a card is in the $500 region and I live in Australia.
I'll be using this PC for graphics design, gaming, surfing the web and watching movies.

If anyone can give me their knowledge on what they think is the best bang for your buck at the moment that'd be great. :) I understand that there are still and forever will be fan boys/girls on either side, so if you could give me some reasoning as to why you feel the way you do about a certain product, it'll make your argument more feasible.

I will consider OCing my gear if you think that would give me the advantage for less money or anything of the like, I will look into.

Thanks everyone for taking your time to at least read this, and I hope to see your comments and thoughts, I've left a poll for reference so if you read this and cant find the time to comment please consider taking part in the poll.

Cheers,
CrestfallenDesign.

Matt Fulcher

Honorable
Aug 12, 2013
The GTX 770 is on of the best cards out there right now. The new 8xxx series AMD cards are coming soon so you may want to wait and see how they stack up against the Nvidia cards in your budget. But here is a couple of good GTX 770s I've found in your budget:

http://www.mwave.com.au/product/sku-ab50190-evga_geforce_gtx_770_superclocked_acx_2gb_video_card

http://www.mwave.com.au/product/sku-ab49594-galaxy_geforce_gtx_770_gc_2gb_video_card

These cards clock extremely well too so they could be a perfect fit for you.

CrestfallenDesign

Honorable
May 2, 2012

Thanks man, I guess it might pay to wait and see what AMD has in store in the future, hopefully they dont keep us waiting much longer..