my windows 7 is dead

lolz br0z

Honorable
Aug 15, 2013
i have 2 windows (xp/7) i was using google chrome in 7 and something happened my browser crashed and computer logged off and said updating when i restarted it , i couldnt get access to any of my folders!! anything everything says (error 0xc000005) everything google chrome/game/everything! and i logged off and used windows xp , and it said problem with windows.dll or something but windows xp's files worked now im asking , i got many important files in the windows 7 how can i get access to them plz help

RealBeast

Titan
Do you have a windows installation DVD? If so, start up from that. If your hardware is working you should have access to all the files. Back them all up and then do a system repair or repair installation using the installer disk.

If you don't have an installer disk, download a disk image from DIGITAL RIVER that is identical to your version and burn that iso image to a DVD.

As you have seen, you never want to shutdown or restart during a Windows update until the update does it or tells you to do it, or tells you that it is finished with the update.