Please help me decide which pc of the two should i buy.

Which is it going to be?

• Total voters

aleksapro123

Honorable
Aug 16, 2013
Alright, i have narrowed down my pick for a new PC to three PCs.
Im a hardcore gamer and im looking to get atleast next 2 years of 40-60fps on new games. Which of these, if any, can provide me with that.
2lt3gpf.jpg
\
thanks in advance guys :)

JefferyD90

Honorable
Jun 1, 2012
I vote none of them. We don't know what motherboard your using, we don't know anything really other than the CPU you will be using. Even the video cards don't tell us what brand, or if they are reference or not. And regardless for that price range Im sure there is a much better Intel and AMD build than either of the two. (Why would you get a quad core Athlon when you can get a FX-43xx or a A10 APU for not that much more?)

kirilmatthew

Honorable
Jul 24, 2013
Are these custom builds or not? They are not very well balanced at all, and will all run in to problems, either graphically or CPU-wise. I pick #3 because the GPU is the best, but it will bottleneck in a lot of games because of the CPU. #2 is my second choice because it is somewhat more balanced, but the CPU is still dual core and may bottleneck in some games. The third has the weakest GPU and a middle of the pack CPU, but can over clock. It also has 4 cores. I highly recommend you make your own build, or make another build. I could certainly help if you want! Anyways I hope this helps!

sparkz89

Distinguished
Sep 2, 2011
tell us your budget and the community of Tom's will help you build something better and also tell us what kind of gaming you would like to do so we can decide whether to use a iGPU or not into the calculations

aleksapro123

Honorable
Aug 16, 2013

well my budget is about 500$, the problem is , im in serbia, and stuff here is expensive as shit, and i cant buy from other countries because shipping is not available in serbia due to no sea, lol.