My computer keeps crashing, mostly while playing games HELP ME!!

Sander Mens

Honorable
Aug 18, 2013
Hi my name is Sander and i have a problem. My computer keeps crashing. Details about my computer:

-Processor: AMD Phenom(tm) II X4 840 processor (4
CPUs), -3.2GHz
-RAM: 8192MB RAM
-Graphic: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 Ti
-Windows 7 home premium 64 bits

K so since a while, my gaming computer keeps crashing after a heavy game (C9 for one) or sometimes after playing a game like minecraft or league of legends. It's about 2 years old. When i just got this computer, i could play C9 with no problems, now i tried again and 1 minute in game and my computer crashed. At first I thought it was because my computer got overheated, but today with C9 it didnt even get the chance to get hot. I updated my drivers because i thought that was the problem, turns out it isnt. When I crash I don't get a blue screen.

This is what happens: I'm playing a game, and all of a sudden i get to see on the screen as if my computer is off but my screen isn't. I still hear my buds skyping. Then after 1-2 seconds it crashes and i hear the same sound non stop. Like when someone would say a word with a r and it crashed at that point i hear RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR… and after a while it restarts (my computer is on the whole time till restart), but i press the on/off button and restart it again. When i restart my computer i get the message: Windows was shut down unexpectedly. No blue screen whatsoever. I don't know what's wrong.

So yesterday i cleaned the whole computer. It was filthy as hell. My computer started way faster. I now ran C9 again, only to let it crash again but this time it took about 5 minutes. So it did help, only not much. I have to say when playing other games, like league of legends it doesnt crash anymore. Sometimes my computer makes soooo much noice. I'm thinking overheat and that i need to buy a couple of extra fans? (I used core temp. Info about my computer heat is at the bottom while not doing anything!) Then all of a sudden my windows 7 became different, i think it's called windows aeria or something. It looked ugly and i wanted to change it, i had this problem before. So i started a driver update, then it crashed. Also when i try to give my computer a grade (u can give ur computer a grade on 5 different points, the lowest one is the average) it crashed. It's really weird.

This computer is 2 years old. So I'm not going to buy a new one. My C disk is pretty full though. I have 55gb left and on my D disk i have 282gb left.

I really don't know SO PLEASE HELP ME :(

4 core's - 4 thread's
Model: AMD Phenom II X4 840 (propus)
Platform: Socket AM3 (941 pin)
Freq #0: 803.64MHz (200.91 x 4.0) CoreLoad: 3%
Freq #1: 803.64MHz (200.91 x 4.0) CoreLoad: 11%
Freq #2: 803.64MHz (200.91 x 4.0) CoreLoad: 15%
Freq #3: 803.64MHz (200.91 x 4.0) CoreLoad: 14%
VID: 1. 1500 v
Version: BL-C3 Procédé: 45 nm
CPUID: 0x100F53 TDP: 95.0 watts

Temperature: