PC games with the best story?

MrAudio32

Honorable
Jul 27, 2013
Hello guys im looking for a pc game that has a story that actually makes u feel something as well as a good atmosphere, I cant say how much i loved the s.t.a.l.k.e.r series, atmospheric as F!"# and the story was pretty nice, i loved metro 2033, portal 2, dragon age, mafia 2, and mass effect series. I do not like skyrim series and anything from bethesda so plz no games like this, im here for the story, SOOO any good opinions?

kiezz

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2011
tomb raider has a pretty good story and max payne 3 is story driven too both pretty good games in my opinion with nice graphics and pretty slick controls

Bioshock Infinite - best storyline for any game ever.

Knights of the Old republic & Star Wars the Old republic

You sure you have tried Oblivion? Ignore the main storyline, the side quests and guild quests are the real stories to follow

Assassin's Creed series (1,2, Revelations were the best)
Portal 2
GTA Vice City
Batman Arkham City was good, new one coming out soon
I just started Sleeping dogs so not sure yet but the game seems interesting?
I hated L.A Noire but my friends loved it so try that?

+! I love the story in that game! One of the best games I've played in a long time due to the story.

rossk

Honorable
Jun 5, 2013
Check out Deus Ex: Human Revolution. Has a cool cyberpunk atmosphere. Though you may have played it already Half life 2 left a big impression on me. Just finished the Witcher 2, really enjoyed it. Kinda reminded me of Game of Thrones with all the political intrigue