For Sale: EVGA GeForce GTX670 FTW 2048MB [NO LONGER FOR SALE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

glkatz81

Honorable
Aug 1, 2012
[I HAVE CHANGED MY SETUP TO A ONE-MONITOR 2560X1440 SETUP. MY GPU WORKS WELL FOR THAT SO THIS PRODUCT IS NO LONGER FOR SALE. THANK YOU]

First, before I screw this up, I've read the posting rules several times so hopefully I don't make any, or many, mistakes.

I'm looking to sell my EVGA GeForce GTX670 FTW 2048MB card. The card is 13 months old. It's been well taken care of (simply placed in the machine I built with help from this website and used "as is" - I'm not competent enough to overclock or do anything of that sort). It works flawlessly. I've just decided to upgrade to a 3rd monitor and will be purchasing a EVGA 770 card. I'm trying to make the purchase a little more palatable (and slightly less insane since I built this machine a year ago and no real reason to upgrage my wife would say) by raising some funds by selling this current card.

My asking price is $190. This is slightly 1/2 the price of a new card and I hope is fair. Here is a link to the card on amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/EVGA-Dual-Link-DisplayPort-Graphics-02G-P4-2678-KR/dp/B0083Y6MV6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1377137186&sr=8-1&keywords=geforce+gtx+670

The one headache is that my family recently decided it would be a good idea to clean out the garage. The vast majority of my old boxes were thrown out including the one for this card. I can provide my amazon receipt if requested to confirm this did not fall off a truck, get ripped out of someone's computer, etc. It will of course be carefully packaged prior to sending.

Also, I'm posting only on this site as I'm looking for a headache-free transaction rather than trying to squeeze every penny out of a sale. If someone is interested in purchasing this card I'll share all of my personal information (as well as my work website / phone number that you can verify me with - I'm a lawyer, not sure if that will help or hurt my reputation but likely the latter).

This sale is from Englewood Cliffs, NJ (USA). The above price does not include shipping. I will ship to the lower 48 states.

Since the forum rules suggest PayPal for payment that is what I'll accept.

Fingers crossed that this picture posts:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Status
Not open for further replies.