• Kommando Computers

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Neither

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

wsasnoob

Honorable
Aug 23, 2013
So I'm heading back to school this week and I need something that can handle most games at high settings. It can be a laptop or a desktop, I really have no preference, but I'd like to keep it under $2500. I'll be using my Asus PB278Q WQHD monitor with it so please keep that in mind when making suggestions. The games I'll be playing are Crysis 3, Battlefield 3 and 4, Skyrim Online, Titanfall, and the new Batman game Arkham Origins. I've heard a couple of guys around campus talking about this company right here: KommandoComputers.com and that one of them bought a desktop from them and was pretty happy with it, so my question is should I go with them, or stick to something like Alienware? Any help is appreciated.

wsasnoob

Honorable
Aug 23, 2013

I've never attempted to build one before and with all the moving going on right now I just need the simplicity of ordering it and having everything delivered and ready to go.

RazerZ

Judicious
Ambassador

Yea, you can't compare a build you made at home to a prebuilt one. It isn't as hard as you think, and should take a day at most. Plus there's lots of guys on the forums that can help you when you are building it ;).

wsasnoob

Honorable
Aug 23, 2013

I appreciate all the advice, and I know that one day I'll take that step and build my own, but I'd really like to get something prebuilt for right now. Any suggestions?

RazerZ

Judicious
Ambassador

You can get newer parts, but what I'm trying to say is that for your budget the parts they use are older and are not the best, and the website I posted has the same parts as the $3000 build at a much cheaper price.

wsasnoob

Honorable
Aug 23, 2013