Walking away from the world of consoles... should Nvidia GeForce GTX 650Ti be enough?

JackST

Honorable
Aug 6, 2013
As the title explains I don't want to get a ps4 or xbox one, i'd much prefer to build my own pc.
However due to my lack of experience gaming i'm not sure if the Asus 2GB GDDR5 Nvidia GeForce GTX 650Ti will be enough to run the games I want to play..
These games will include; FIFA 14, GTA 5, GTA 4, Battlefield 4, The most recent car racing games, Fallout 4 (in the distant future), Star Wars Battlefront, The Sims 4.
When I say run the games i mean run them at 1080p, single monitor, with a frame rate of above 40. (Will i notice the difference between 30fps?)
Also am i right in saying that if it can run Crysis 3 it can run anything? Can the 650Ti run crysis 3 on decent settings?
A lot of people have said I should go for the GTX 760 but it's a little out of my price range, is it worth spending a little more?
The processor in the PC will be an i5-3570k (Undecided on whether to overclock yet)

Please give your opinion! i'd rather have too many than not enough!
Thanks!

JackST

Honorable
Aug 6, 2013
About £200, after some additional research i think the 760 would be the way to go, but which make do i get? (ASUS, MSI, EVGA) What is the difference between the brands?

Well mostly their custom pcb and custom cooler. All the brand you mention above have good reputation. You cant go wrong with either brand. If you care about customer service then you might want to seach a bit how well the customer service for the brand you like to pick. Usually EVGA was highly regarded for customer service

JackST

Honorable
Aug 6, 2013

Brilliant Thanks!