PCI-E gpu with PCI gpu in Windows 7

Just for a good idea of what I should do - Should I...

• Keep looking for a Windows 7 compatible driver?

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Ask in a different forum?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Give up?

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

blockofdynamite

Honorable
Aug 24, 2013
I am wanting to run 2 GPUs in my pc, one pci-e and one pci card.

My pci-e card is a EVGA GeForce 210 512MB and the pci card is an unknown mfgr Trident 9750 4MB. I know, crappy cards. I am only looking to run my desktop on one, and mine coins (btc and nmc) with the other.

They are not the best cards, but I am looking for a configuration so I can run both at the same time. Right now, I am running my desktop on the 210, with the 9750 giving me a Code 10 in device manager. I have a Trident 9680, but I think that would do the same thing, and I would rather use the 9750 anyway. I have tried downloading drivers for the 9750, but they all say they are incompatible with my version of Windows (Ultimate 64bit).

Any help would be appreciated.

blockofdynamite

Honorable
Aug 24, 2013

Its not the main thing I'm using the card for. Of course the diamond or trident cards are not worth anything to mine with. I only mine with the 210 when I'm not doing anything anyway. I just wish there was a way for me to use both at once. For concenience . I use bitminter client and OC my 210 to 700 MHz and barely squeeze 4Mhashes

If I had the money, though, I would slap 4 gtx 780s into a cheap build and then mine with that ;)

blockofdynamite

Honorable
Aug 24, 2013
Anyway, I don't care about the mining right now. All I care about with this thread is finding out whether or not there is any possible way to use both my PCI-E 210 and my PCI Trident cards together.