New Build Boots Fine but doesn't POST

Barronno

Honorable
Aug 23, 2013
Greetings,
New builder here trying to replace the workplace desktop. All the parts and pieces came together well, and the system boots to the BIOS fine then asking for a op system (which I have yet to install) upon exiting the BIOS. Not sure why the system will not POST. I have tested the speaker and it does work correctly making audible beeps.

Here are the tech specs:
1 x Rosewill R379-M Black/ Silver 0.8mm SGCC Steel Slim MicroATX Computer Case with ATX12V Flex 300W Power Supply
1 x MSI FM2-A75MA-E35 FM2 AMD A75 (Hudson D3) SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 Mobo
1 x AMD A6-5400K Trinity 3.6GHz (3.8GHz Turbo) Socket FM2 65W Dual-Core Desktop APU
1 x G.SKILL Value Series 4GB 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1333 (PC3 10600) Desktop Memory Model F3-10600CL9S-4GBNT
1 x Western Digital WD Blue WD3200AAKX 320GB 7200 RPM 16MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s HDD
1 x LITE-ON DVD Burner - SATA Model iHAS124-04

Any insight would be greatly appreciated and I thank you in advance for your efforts (Also, apologies if this is a repost, as I tried to post this yesterday but I don't think it went up).

Many Thanks,
Barronno

Hi,
So, if I correctly understand, you are concerned about the beps missing, although the system does work?
Is there an internal speaker connected? It might be that the board beeps only when errors occur.

Barronno

Honorable
Aug 23, 2013

I have connected a basic speaker directly to the motherboard. I tested it to confirm that it does in fact make beeping sounds. I also paged through the mobo manual and did not see anything that indicated there should or should not be a POST beep. I guess I just assumed that there should be a POST beep. Is that not normal for POST anymore? I have yet to install an OS since I am unsure about the POST at the moment, but otherwise yes the system appears stable.
Thanks for your help thus far,
Barronno

Barronno

Honorable
Aug 23, 2013
I did the speaker test without the RAM and got many audible beeps. Thanks for the feedback, I think I'll go ahead and start working on the OS now.
Thanks again,
Barronno