Windows 8 reboot stuck and display problem.

MassiveEntropy

Honorable
Aug 25, 2013
So, to start, here are my specs:
MSI Z77a-g45 motherboard
i7-3770k OC'd at 4.4ghz processor (stable as far as i've tested)
MSI N660TI-2GD5/OC GeForce GTX 660 Ti 2GB
Seagate Barracuda ST31000524AS 1TB
120GB SSD vertex 3
Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 16GB (2 x 8GB) Model 997110

I am currently running memtest-86 and it has not found any errors. I've also stress tested my computer using prime-98 and monitoring it using CPUz and realtemp to make sure everything was running fine the whole time. I ran it for only a couple hours (1-3) and everything stayed stable pretty well. I recently (yesterday) moved in to college, and it's nice and hot in our room, 75-90 degrees Fahrenheit since I moved in, and it's been doing this start and then reboot thing off and on, and it sometimes does it while i'm trying to wake it up from sleeping, which seems kind of odd. Also, it seems like my computer is switching from using the 660ti to the integrated graphics card randomly. I'm using two dell ultrasharps U2212hm's for my monitors, and i've heard they have this weird "stuck in power saver mode" while connected to DVI-D cables, but I dont know if thats the issue or if like, its my computer switching from the 660ti to integrated graphics. My only thoughts would be that my graphics card was somehow damaged on the car ride up (5.5 hrs) or it like, wiggled loose or something. I'll switch the connection from the 660 ti to the motherboard and then the monitor comes to life and displays what it is suppose to. Any ideas on whats up?

Edit: http://i.imgur.com/bB4DoWW.png

3DnTechNut

Distinguished
Aug 25, 2013
Have you tried reseating the GeForce graphics card? How about booting into the bios and disabling the integrated graphics?

MassiveEntropy

Honorable
Aug 25, 2013
Hey, thank you for the response 3DnTechNut, but I have already figured out what was wrong.

Turns out the card like, wiggled loose or something. I unplugged the card, took it out of the slot, made sure none of the connector surfaces were scratched, plugged the card back in and then it started working.