Old Strategy Game (Between Windows 95/98)

jribas93

Honorable
Aug 25, 2013
Hey there, please help me here!

I'm looking for an old strategy game, from the 90's, where you had like a village and the workers and soldiers made, all had to eat bread (and drink wine i think) to keep alive while the village grows constructing other buildings, exploring resources and making soldiers! Then you would go search the enemies and attack them and their village or sometimes they would come and you defended. But other parts of the game it was just random battles in various villages, trying to hold your village while it burned, etc.

I just cant find it and i dont know its name.. I played it in Windows 98 but at that time got from an old friend so it could date earlier.

Thanks for the time!

lolwut767

Honorable
Dec 14, 2012
The only game that comes to my mind is Populous: The Beginning, and its expansion pack; Undiscovered worlds. I'm not sure about the eating bread bit though.

jribas93

Honorable
Aug 25, 2013
Sorry but its not that one! The thing about the eating its the major thing i can remember that can differenciate this game from the others! The soldiers and workers from time to time would go like to that "taverns" and eat bread and drink wine, anyone can remember this game? And you had diferent buildings like for storage, the main castle, houses, the horsery, and has you gather new resources you can make diferent buildings.

Please, i just loved it!