Which one is better for battlefield 4??

arsalan12

Honorable
Aug 1, 2012
hey guys.. OK now i m confused according to game debate gt 640 is better than hd 5770 and gts 450 for battlefield 4 graphics... Now tell me which one to buy. i am stuck at it...

swilczak

Distinguished

Okay so you're telling me you know this even though the game hasn't been released yet? That's a very low resolution by todays standards anyway, and medium settings isn't much different than low, so if what you are saying is true than I'm not wrong.

Chris1996

Honorable
Aug 26, 2013
I'm fairly sure the official system requirements for BF4 have not been released yet, so It's impossible for game debate to know if those gpus will run bf4 on high. However uplay did accidently release the system requirements on their store page (However these are not the official requirements so it's entirely possible that they could change.)

Video Card: DirectX11 compatible with 1024 MB RAM (NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 or ATI Radeon 6950) So you will probably have to get a GTX 560 or better to even have a hope of playing BF4 on high

You can get the Radeon 6950 on amazon right now for 200 dollars (used)
http://www.amazon.com/Sapphire-DL-DVI-I-SL-DVI-D-PCI-Express-100312SR/dp/B004FPYJFI

swilczak

Distinguished
He has listed two mid range cards from two generations ago, and one entry level card from NVidias last generation. From what I've heard, BF4 is more demanding than BF3. I would not play BF3 on any of these cards because I would not get good frame rates and I would get killed more because of that. I was running BF3 on a 6790 last year which beats all of those 3 cards, and it only ran smooth on low settings 1080p.

swilczak

Distinguished
Sure they might run BF3 on high setting but at like 30fps or less. If you want good response time and if you want to be able to keep up with others on the server, you will want something more like 60fps, but hey if you want to play at 30fps I always like to have an easy target.

cappo619

Honorable
Mar 31, 2012

Meant running on high without issues, 30fps is an issue.

TRENDING THREADS