What are YOUR favourite quotes/sayings? =)

grebgonebad

Distinguished
Hey everyone!

Just thought I'd create this for fun and for everyone to hsare thier favourite quotes and sayings! I shall now list a few of my own personal favourites!

An optimist says the glass is half full
A pessimist says the glass is half empty
An engineer says the glass is the wrong size
Yoda says 'No glass there is, yet of differeing volumes it may be...'

Dont go around saying the world owes you a living, the world owes you nothing. It was here first! - Mark Twain

Who named them jetskis instead of boatercycles?

Grammar. The difference between knowing your s**t, and knowing you're s**t.

A fact of life. After Monday and Tuesday, even the calendar says WTF...

If I wanted to listen to an A**hole, I'd fart.

I could eat a bowl of alphabet soup and s**t a better argument than that...

Before sex, you help each other get naked. After sex you only dress yourself. Moral of the story? Nobody helps you once you're (Insert profanity that rhymes with 'booked')

I shall probably post more at some point, in the meantime, post your own! =)

grebgonebad

Distinguished

I like it! Lol

the1corrupted

Distinguished
Jul 15, 2011
If it's worth killing, it's worth overkilling.

When you look at the future, does it stare back at you? Are you scared of what you see when you look at the future? Just keep in mind, it is only a matter of time.

Procrastination is doing everything tomorrow instead of today. Laziness is never doing a damn thing. Not tomorrow, not yesterday, not today, not ever. At least people who procrastinate have hope.

When considering life with pessimism, you are always surprised because your expectations are always exceeded. Like in the bed!

A smart man says one thing once. It's the idiots that have the bad habit of repeating themselves hundreds of times over and change the entire story.

wip99gt

Distinguished
Feb 23, 2008
Anyone who sacrifices freedom for security deserves neither - Ben Franklin
Hope for the best but prepare for the worst - Benjamin Disraeli
We have nothing to fear but fear of tigers - Tiger attack survivor

farhan782000

Honorable
Oct 10, 2013
"Education is a weapon, which you can use to change the world" ~ Nelson Mandela

"Death is not the biggest loss of life. The biggest loss is when something dies inside while still alive, NEVER SURRENDER" ~ Tupac

grebgonebad

Distinguished
Dear Math, please grow up and solve your own problems, I'm tired of solving them for you.

They say that love is more important than money, but have you ever tried to pay your bills with a hug?

The broccoli says 'I look like a small tree', the mushroom says 'I look like an umbrella', the walnut says 'I look like a brain', and the banana says 'Can we please change the subject?'

How can you make sure you never miss your target? Shoot first, and whatever you hit, call it the target.

Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?

When my boss asked me who is the stupid one, me or him? I told him everyone knows he doesn't hire stupid people.

A good speech should be like a woman's skirt: long enough to cover the subject and short enough to keep people interested.

I hate it when people see me at the supermarket and they're like 'Hey, what are you doing here?' I tell them 'You know.. hunting elephants.'

The ideal man doesn't smoke, doesn't drink, doesn't do drugs, doesn't swear, doesn't get angry, doesn't exist.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." Edmond Burke received credit for this quote even though he never said it word for word in any of his speeches.

"Ask not, what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country!" John F. Kennedy > January 20th 1961

My momma always said, "Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get." Forrest Gump :)