Solved

Looking to build a gaming PC. HELP PLS!

hey group, hope everyone is having a good day. I've come to this forum to get some guidance from more knowledgeable people. I'm looking to take the step in to PC gaming and see what all the hype is about. :bounce: I have no prior PC knowledge besides the basics that an average joe would know. I have learned a few new things over the past day or 2 searching this subject. Im looking for an ideal build that will suite my needs. My budget is about 1300-1500 for a turn key set up (monitor, keyboard, and mouse). I would like the ability to buy any game and not have to worry if my rig will be capable of running it to its full potential. I would like for it to last the next few years with out any upgrades and when time comes, and it needs to be upgraded, it can be done easily. Again, be patient with me please as I do not know much about this hobby. I want to thank you ahead of time for taking the time to read and possibly help me out. If i left out any information needed to help me, please let me know.
3 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about build gaming pls
  1. Best answer
    I greatly advocate (but do not represent) this site as a resource: http://www.logicalincrements.com/

It shows compatible, balanced builds at any given budget, and has many links to other resources.

Of course, feel free to ask any specific questions.
  2. Estix said:
    I greatly advocate (but do not represent) this site as a resource: http://www.logicalincrements.com/

It shows compatible, balanced builds at any given budget, and has many links to other resources.

Of course, feel free to ask any specific questions.

Hey Estix, thanks for the fast reply and a great starting point. I noticed some of the blocks are blank. Does this mean the ones listed above in the price bracket are compatible?
  3. mark10187 said:
    Hey Estix, thanks for the fast reply and a great starting point. I noticed some of the blocks are blank. Does this mean the ones listed above in the price bracket are compatible?

Those just mean "use the above item" essentially :-)
Ask a new question

Read More

Gaming Build PC gaming