Whats better to buy amd or intel i5...PLEASE HELP AND REPLY GENUINELY ASAP...THX

buy which laptop-Intel Core i5-3210M,2.5GHz & 2CORES or AMD A10-5745M, 2.1GHz & 4CORES?

• HP Pavillion G6 - Intel Core i5-3210M,2.5GHz & 2CORES, 8GB, Intel HD Graphics 4000

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Toshiba Satellite S50D - AMD A10-5745M, 2.1GHz & 4CORES, 8GB, AMD Radeon HD 8570M Dual

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

ashnagar

Honorable
Feb 16, 2012
hi

HP is with Intel Intel Core i5-3210M, 2 cores & 2.5GHz or Toshiba with AMD A10-5745M, 4 cores & 2.1GHz

so...I am a lil confused over which laptop to buy...basically I found hp pavilion g6 and toshibasatellite s50d that are possibly available in futureshop. at first I was going for amd but then thought for intel but the hp has 2cores and Toshiba has 4 and plus im not only looking forward to gaming but also using progs like 3dsmax,adobe flash,etc & my budget is under 1000 and those 2 laptops are available in my budget...so now im pretty confused about the cores, 4 cores will allow me to run those heavy software & play games without worry but 2 cores there would be lag..no!?...

also - im sorta giving performance major importance over all else...

and id appreciate cold hard facts not bias...please...

please HELP & REPLY ASAP...
THX

Cyberat_88

Distinguished
AMD Radeon HD8570 would be the deciding factor, did it say Dual cards in the description ? I doubt it. However, laptops cannot be upgraded & as such you can either live with the lower cpu speed of AMD & use it for your graphic applications that will run faster than the slight gain offered by Intel with only 2 cores & crappy intel graphics, not to mention HP.
I would choose the Toshiba.

ashnagar

Honorable
Feb 16, 2012
k i agree that hp company might not be a good choice but then y is it considered to be among the top most computer companies!? and i agree with the reason on siding with amd too but some others say intel is better since amd will give up in about a year or so and will heat up too much...

oh! DARNIT...now im more confused :( ...

so please lemme know more specific details and comparisons and also do lemme know what show i look for/at whan im in future shop and hope can test the laptops before buying...

thx