Looking for a new Gaming mouse?

AirborneEvo

Honorable
Jul 9, 2013
Hi,

I'm in the market for a new gaming mouse and I would like some advice on the following?

I am considering the Corsair Vengeance M65 which seems to have good reviews and comes at a reasonable price. So would anyone recommend this mouse and also is there much of a difference between wired and wireless? Would i notice a difference at all for FPS's?

Thanks

dannyboy2233

Honorable
May 24, 2013
The differences between wired and wireless are becoming less and less pronounced. However, there is always slightly more delay in wireless mice compared to in wired mice; e.g. when you click or move the mouse, the time it takes for that signal to be sent, registered and shown on your monitor is going to be longer than if you were using wired. However, unless you play competitively, this shouldn't really be a problem.
I would recommend this mouse. Corsair makes great products; however, don't get too excited about the "sniping" button on the mouse, as it's pretty much worthless unless you reassign it to some other, less-used function so that you aren't reaching your hand over there every 15 seconds. Logitech makes some good mice (like the G500s), and Mad Catz makes the R.A.T. line of mice, if you're into that sort of design. I would look for a sensor of at least 5400dpi, but preferably 8200dpi like the Corsair.
If you're not extremely serious about gaming, it really just boils down to your personal preference; which one feels better in my hand, or looks better at my workstation.

AirborneEvo

Honorable
Jul 9, 2013

Thanks for the info

dannyboy2233

Honorable
May 24, 2013

Yup!