Closed

Samsung Creating a Galaxy Tab 3 for Kids

Samsung is launching a version of its 7 inch Galaxy Tab 3 for kids next month.

Samsung Creating a Galaxy Tab 3 for Kids : Read more
8 answers Last reply
More about samsung creating galaxy tab kids
  1. We shouldn't be encouraging kids to be glued to screens at such a young age, it can't be healthy behaviour at such a young age.
  2. its not healthy for any age, but this is the age we live in
  3. I can't see my 3yr old (avatared) going from his ipad 3 to this. More options.
  4. Android lacks the iphones guided access which is awesome for kids. You can basically lock the home button, touch screen, rotate, ect. and any combination there of. I haven't found any app close to it for android. Until that gets sorted out, I wouldn't waste my money on this. You will be wasting all your time setting their movie or game back up. Might as well just use your own tablet.
  5. I would like to see a water resistant design.
  6. I always knew the Tab 3 was a toy... But really why is the market preying on children now. Cigarette companies do the same (to teens) so they get addicted and spend money in the business. Just ridiculous. And parents who buy this are irresponsible.
  7. I can't wait to get my little girl the <a href="http://galaxytab3review.com/galaxy-tab-3-kids-technology-toddler/">Galaxy Tab 3 Kids</a>
Ask a new question

Read More

Tablets Samsung