Is this PSU to run my pc?

Hase3b

Honorable
Jun 24, 2013
Hey I have a dany 700w,its pretty cheap and some say people its dangerous for my pc,today while I was playing a black came and continous sound comes from speakers,so restarted the pc and again the same thing happened.When next time I open my pc continuous beeping came like "Beep-Beep........Beep-Beep" and it goes forever.I had already cleaned ram,checked gpu and even cleaned the cmos battery but nothing happened,while dany is the cheapest psu in my country :/,so its weak by its specifications.
My Pc specs:-
8 Gb Ram
Raedon Hd 7850
core i5 3.2 ghz
Cooler Master heatsink
Please help and should i need to replace the psu so which?:??:

lewisaro1

Honorable
Oct 10, 2012
After putting together the power usage of each component you have listed i came to the conclusion that it would need around 320w of power for the minimum, to be on the safe side i would give yourself a lot of headroom and aim for getting a decent 500w or 600w power supply or above, here is a decent one that i have found http://www.ebuyer.com/341395-antec-520w-high-current-gamer-modular-psu-0-761345-06211-4
it is highly important that you have a good power supply because if that dies then so does everything else in your computer

Praxeology

Honorable
Dec 16, 2012

I am not sure I completely understand. If you are unable to start the computer, and here beeps, a good idea would be to see where the beeps are coming from. Generally you get that from the motherboard. Its most likely that the PSU went out on you. If you have a PC parts store nearby, I would go and buy another PSU from Corsair/Seasonic, or any PSU if you can't find/afford those 2 brands. Take the new PSU home, keep the receipt, and try it out. If it stops the beeping problem solved, if not your motherboard is likely fried, and possibly the other components.

- Prax