My Logitech G600 mouse has weak left click

PsiRadish

Honorable
Aug 29, 2013
It's too soft and too quiet, and frequently feels like I'm not clicking at all (leading to more than a few double-clicks where I did not want them). Only the left-click button has this problem, though. The right-click button is just fine, and the third G/DPS-Shift button clicks excellently. Is this normal for G600s? Can anyone else who has one attest to the same difference in click-firmness between the 3 big buttons? Or are they all the same for you and mine is just defective?

If it is the case that all G600s have this same weak left click, then I'd also greatly appreciate any suggestions for gaming mice with at least 4 thumb buttons that the suggester knows first-hand to have a firmer click than the G600s do. Or, barring that admittedly-rather-specific knowledge, a click that did not seem especially soft to the suggester (or seemed completely average, in other words) might do. Or a click that is loud. Loud would probably also be acceptable. The Corsair Vengeance M95 particularly appeals to me at the moment, if anyone could speak to the quality of its clicketiness.

PsiRadish

Honorable
Aug 29, 2013
Pulling the button out did make it click better for as long as I kept pulling.

But yeah, I just finished returning it for a new one. New one does not have problem. So no, my problem was not normal for G600s, and the one I returned was defective.