MSi Z77 B2 Error Code! Please Help!

clark707

Distinguished
Sep 7, 2011
I have an issue with my MSi Z77 Mpower motherboard, Bios Debug code B2.. I've done a lot of research on it and a lot brought me here. And most people resolved it but the methods they did didnt work for me. My pc ran perfectly fine before I decided to completely strip it down and clean it and professionally redo the wire management. After about 4-5 hours and detailing and wiring i have it back together. Though when I boot the pc i get a b2 error code. My 6950 was showing a red light on the back of its pcb. Well its done that before and my remedy for that was to pull the power cable and switch the psu on off a couple times and then replug and it would boot(weird..).. Well that didnt work, I tried to clear cmos reset bios settings flashed newest bios (17.10) ect. The computer will boot if I remove my graphics card though. Please dont tell me my 6950 is fried.. :/

clark707

Distinguished
Sep 7, 2011
I didn't remove the CPU the pins on it are fine. The computer ran just fine before I took it apart to clean it out. And yes intergrsted works fine.

clark707

Distinguished
Sep 7, 2011

Yes all of them. When I turn the PC on the 6950 has a red light on the back of the pcb

clark707

Distinguished
Sep 7, 2011
Woohoo Google searching the same issue 2 years later I find myself. Now my freaking 780 is dead. I hope not but most likely it is. I was in the middle of taking render shots and the screen started to get fuzzy. Shut the computer off. Booted into bios it was fuzzy in the bios too. Tried to change to integrated graphics and boot with it. After making the igd the main and changed the other thing to i-mode I think now it won't even show anything on the screen. Cleared cmos and still nothing. Not really sure what all is wrong