WTS: 2nd Gen i5, H61 Motherboard, DDR3 RAM, Case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimmyM56

Honorable
Mar 26, 2013
Intel i5-2310: I've had it for about 8 months now and it ran great. The reason I upgraded it was because I got a more powerful CPU for overclocking. It comes with everything included, like the CPU, fan and heatsink, and instruction guide. If you would like, I can clean the old thermal paste off the CPU before I ship it, just ask. $135 shipped.
oY7GSab.jpg

WBJdtVP.jpg

Intel H61 mATX motherboard: Great motherboard when in use. I upgraded from it for a newer Z77 motherboard. Comes with the motherboard, I/O shield, SATA cables, and driver CD. I don't have the original box or the quick reference guide unfortunately. $40 shipped.
M6SlDZi.jpg

6eDt7K8.jpg

8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 PNY 1333MHz RAM: I've had the RAM for a couple of months now and it's been working great. I'm getting rid of it is because I want faster RAM and it doesn't match my other components. Most RAM in it's category goes for around $70, so I'm asking $45 shipped.
jlnBvd2.jpg

In Win Z589T case: It does not come with the power supply, just the case itself with the screws for mounting the motherboard and a power supply. $30 shipped.
mFfpQpUh.jpg

7IhSsWgh.jpg

Norton 360 2013 Antivirus: I got it for free when buying a 3G mobile hotspot in another country, hence why it's in Portuguese. I use other Antivirus software, so it's no use to me. It says it works for up to 5 devices. I can either ship the box to you or just PM you the codes in the box, which is still sealed. The English box retails for $120, so I'll ship it to you for $25.
xOWvduF.jpg

Prices are negotiable, just PM me and we can work something out. Thanks for viewing! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.