Water Cooling Build Design Good/Bad?

Hackerr

Honorable
Aug 31, 2013
Ok so I am making a Water Cooling System for my custom build.
My build has:

4X4gb RAM

3 HDDs

an AMD FX-8350 Vishera 4.0GHz (4.2GHz Turbo) Socket AM3+ 125W Eight-Core Desktop Processor FD8350FRHKBOX

an ASUS Crosshair V Formula-Z AM3+ AMD 990FX SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX AMD Gaming Motherboard with 3-Way SLI/CrossFireX Support and UEFI BIOS

and an AMD Radeon HD 7900 series Graphics card.

Now here is what i am thinking of cooling it with (without the tubes/fittings):

Innovatek Liquid Cooling Inline Particulate Filter (for pre-cleaning/Maintenance)

Bitspower D5 / MCP655 Pump Mod Kit + Mod Top V2 w/ Swiftech PWM Pump Installed

Alphacool NexXxoS Monsta Quad 140mm Radiator - 80mm Thick

Swiftech MCRES Micro Rev. 2 Small Form Factor / High-Flow Reservoir

XSPC RayStorm High Performance Acetal CPU Liquid Cooling Block - AMD (Sockets AM2, AM2+, AM3, FM1)

Aerocool Shark Black Edition 140mm x 25mm High Air Pressure Fan X4 (for the Radiator)

Aquacomputer Aquadrive X4 HDD Liquid Cooling Block / Bay Adapter - Copper Edition (25124)

Alphacool X4 D-RAM Liquid Cooling Block - Acetal

EK Radeon HD 7970 VGA Liquid Cooling Block - Acrylic CSQ (EK-FC7970 CSQ)

Mayhems Dye - 15mL - Blue

IandH Dead-Water Copper Sulfate Biocidal PC Coolant Additive - 15 mL

PrimoChill Base Intensified™ - High Purity Deionized Water - 1 Gallon - Clear (for Cleaning/Maintenance)

Distilled Water (cooling liquid)

Is this good? Compatible? do i have anything i don't need, or am i missing something i need? Please assume that price is not an issue.

toolmaker_03

Honorable
Mar 26, 2012
Wow that is a lot of hardware, and like me you seem to want to cool everything weather it is needed or not, but as i stated that is a lot of hardware so i would like to suggest making this into two loops, a small mod to the resivior, and both loops can use the same radiatior, it will need a second pump added to the system as well..

If you like take a look at the build that i have came up with it might give you some ideas or help to generate a few questions.
http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/274855-29-experimental-radiator-build/page-16

Hackerr

Honorable
Aug 31, 2013
i was actually thinking of using a splitter, and a tightener, so i split the 1/2 tube into 3 1/4 tubes. then i have one tube going to the cpu, another to the card, and the last goes to the HDDS, and ram. then they all rejoin and go into the resevoir. wich is connecated to the pum, which is the connected to the radiator, and then it starts the cycle all over

toolmaker_03

Honorable
Mar 26, 2012
well if you think it will work, go for it, and see what the results are I myself tried several designs before i found the one that seems to work best for me so have fun with it.

Hackerr

Honorable
Aug 31, 2013
ok, but what i really wanted to make sure of was that i had quality parts and i wasn't missing any key components.

toolmaker_03

Honorable
Mar 26, 2012
well i do not use bay resiviors, i like the tube style by bitspower, i also use a diffrent style of HDD cooler, but this is me and not you, you should get what you would like to work with.