3 NZXT Phantom 410 Black cases for sale *BRAND NEW*

Moustafa_Elsawy

Honorable
Jun 22, 2013
Hey guys,

So Im facing a problem. I bought 3 cases of NZXT Phantom 410 black and was supposed to ship them to a friend in the middle east but then some problems happened and we decided that I wont ship them. So basically I have 3 UNOPENED NZXT Phantom 410 black cases brand new with the receipt (if you wanna check date of purchase) and was wondering if anyone was interested to buy any (for a slightly cheaper price than retail). I live in new york, feel free to send me a private message if you want to setup something.

If anyone has any other way to get some cash out of these cases instead of losing all their value please feel free to tell me, Im so depressed that I wasted the price of these 3 cases and dont know what to do with them!

UPDATE: THEY ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE SORRY. IF ANY ADMIN CAN CLOSE THIS THREAD HE WILL DO ME FAVOR AS I AM UNABLE TO DO SO (IM A NOOB)

Moustafa_Elsawy

Honorable
Jun 22, 2013
Well I wanted the forum to be priority since I got most of my help with my build here. But I will go to ebay or Amazon if I cant buy any buyers here.

I dont think I can return them since 30days have passed :/

Moustafa_Elsawy

Honorable
Jun 22, 2013
I am terribly sorry, there was a change of plans and my friend has decided me to pay the extra bucks and get it shipped to him. I was so busy I forgot to close this thread.