How to delete w/ New Structure

What am I missing with the new site ?

I have 2000 notifications and 199 PMs .... used to check bunch or boxes and make it all go away saving what I wanted.....now all I can figure is how to do one at a time......gotta be a way but I'm not seeing it .... must be an age thing :)

If the notifications is getting overwhelming then you can select stop tracking this thread on any thread that you don't want to appear in the notifications box. With 200 current it would mean going back to the ones you don't want and clicking on the stop tracking this thread link on the bottom left of the OP.

If it's bulk deletions of PMs then there is no other way except one at a time. I believe it has been requested that the PM thing be changed and hopefully at some point they get to it.

I like the old way ..... select select all, scroll down the list and uncheck the ones ya wanna keep .... and hit delete :)

How about the more recent ones:

a) when ya edit a post, no access to all the formatting goodies (bold, image, link etc)
b) clicking the "show more" thingie when ya answering someone's post doesn't show more

I'm wondering about A myself as I just noticed it the other day that the top section where all those options were is now gone. I like to be able to make those changes plus use smiles. I'm hoping it's a temporary thing and it's being revamped to add more options.
I'm not too sure why these changes are taking place, I can see that when you do an upgrade it's supposed to be for the better but don't take away all the things that make it convienent to use.

Since I don't have direct access to the development team I can only get info and ask for changes through the Community Manager Joe Pishgar and I can tell you that it's been asked a few times for that to change.
All I can say is that if you see a thread in the Forum Feedback section asking for input on changes or suggestions for improvement , don't hesitate to post your suggestions. The more members that ask the better the chance they can be taken into consideration and be implimented.