Apple's iPhone Event Confirmed for September 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

If the cheap iphone 5C was offered as either a contract phone or a prepaid/go phone, I would consider getting one of those. They have really good prepaid monthly plans for people like me who only text. Of course, that would mean entering the prepaid/go phone market, which I don't see Apple doing.

G

If the cheap iphone 5C was offered as either a contract phone or a prepaid/go phone, I would consider getting one of those. They have really good prepaid monthly plans for people like me who only text. Of course, that would mean entering the prepaid/go phone market, which I don't see Apple doing.

G

Keep wondering. Also, keep showing everyone that you still don't know what RAM is, while firmly believing that a "one size fits all" solution is the answer to everything. Gee, fanboism at it's worst (the ignorant type).

Status
Not open for further replies.