LG Reveals G Pad 8.3 "Jelly Bean" Tablet

Status
Not open for further replies.

teh_chem

Honorable
Jun 20, 2012
I love my LG Optimus G phone, and I think LG's UI is much better than stock Android (and at the same time, does not bog the device down significantly like Samsung's UI skin). I would jump at the opportunity of having an LG tablet.

I have to say, my Nexus 7 (original)--while I was glad to have a 7" vs. my TF101--was a disappointment. I think in part due to the Tegra3 chip (tons of lag where in my phone--S4 Pro cpu--I experience none), and coupled with the fact that the N7 is supposed to be a "pure" nexus device, the GD youtube app doesn't even buffer videos correctly (works fine on my phone).

I have lost faith that "Google" can do android tablets better than anyone else (then again the N7 is done by Asus, who perpetually screwed the pooch on software updates).

Bring the LG G Pad--just don't make it cost too much. And for the love of god, please release at least a 32GB option (or even better, an SD card slot).

teh_chem

Honorable
Jun 20, 2012

Thanks for posting that--had never heard of them before. Looked up some of the Pipo tablets, and they seem very decent in terms of spec's and hands-on review. Any idea of the overall build quality or reliability? I'm wary of tablet prices that are a little bit too good to be true. Have you owned one before? What were your thoughts?

Narrator

Honorable
Sep 17, 2013
After Purchasing the Samsung Tab 3 8in and being thoroughly disappointed with the Screen Resolution I came across this Tablet. I will most Definitely be looking for this tablet upon release. Lets just hope it releases soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.