Looking for laptop fit for LoL, MC & Smite. Budget: £400

iAkmal

Honorable
Sep 4, 2013
I am looking for a laptop that will run League Of Legends, Minecraft and Smite with high settings. My budget is £400. Can someone recommend me a laptop fit for these games?

Thankyou for everyone that helps!

ImaginaryNeo

Honorable
Sep 8, 2013
I would say your best bet is something from TOSHIBA. I have a TOSHIBA Satellite and it can run LOL and MC Smoothly. However, if you are plying on Multiplayer servers hosted elseware, such as Minecraft, then your connection to the server is generally what lag is. In Campaign and Singleplayer modes, this laptop is great, and I got mine on EBay for around $450 USD.

iAkmal

Honorable
Sep 4, 2013

Dear Neo,

Thanks for your answer. Sadly I have already got a Toshiba Satellite laptop, but the graphics card is not really good, so it runs MC really slowly, so I had to put it on Fast/Short rendering distance. Plus LoL runs really slowly with a few stutters. So I really want something new, than a Toshiba laptop. I have decided to go for an Acer Aspire V5-571G.

Thanks!

---Akmal

ImaginaryNeo

Honorable
Sep 8, 2013

That's cool. I'm glad you could find something that works for you! I did realize I said the wrong laptop. You're right... The satelite runs really slowly. I meant to recommend the HP Black Licorice. You might want to check it out, but I'm specifically looking at the one with a AMD E2-1800 Accelerated Processor.

Regards, ImaignaryNeo