First build freezes at BIOS. (I´ve tried everything)

ineedyourhelp

Honorable
Sep 4, 2013
Hi there.

A few months ago I decided to build a gaming computer for myself. It took lot´s of work because I live in Argentina and many of the components I wanted you just don´t get here, or come highly overpriced.

I managed to put together this:

Mobo: Gigabyte® M/B Intel X79S-UP5 Wifi
CPU: i7-3820 3.6 GHz
GPU: Zotac 77 amp edition 2gb
RAM:Kingston® DDR3 16GB (2x 8GB) 2133MHz PC3-
17000 HyperX Predator
HDD: Toshiba 2tb sata3 7200rpm 64mb
SSD: Kingston 240gb sata 3 now kc300
PSU: Seasonic 850w Gold

I put everything in place and when I turned it on, it showed the motherboard´s main menu and that´s how far it went. I cant´even acces bios! Ctrl+alt+delete restarts the system just fine.

After reading some threads here I thougt it could be a bad bios flash. Or maybe an older version of the bios that wasn´t compatible with my CPU. So I took the motherboard to a GIGABYTE official service here in Argentina and turns out the mother board is just fine. They even tried it with my CPU and my Ram sticks and it ran just fine.

Removing SSD leaving HHD in still freezes.

Removing HHD leaving SSD in still freezes.

When something vital is not there motherboard beeps like it should.

Could it be the GPU? Or the PSU? 850w is fine right?

HELP!!!!

Thanks! (and zorry for any spelling mistake)

Have you tried tapping the delete key rapidly as soon as the boot sequence starts?

Edit:
Check the memory. Try booting with just one stick of memory. If no go try them all one at a time. Your system should be able to boot with just one stick. And should be able to get into BIOS with just one stick too.