Sign in with
Your question
Closed

MSI Introduces First All-in-One with Kabini APU

Last response: in News comments
a c 147 à CPUs
September 4, 2013 8:16:09 PM

about time. this is the type of thing amd should have been pushing since their first APU
Anonymous
September 4, 2013 9:36:57 PM

Let me guess they'll be priced 600-800$ for low end laptops parts.

Look I like all in one's as much as the next guy, but I'm not spending any money on a platform that's hardware locked. And the lifecycle is like 2-3 years, I'm not going to just throw a perfectly good PC away because it's old. What do you think I am an apple user?

Look I'd kill to have an AIO that competes with the 27" imac. I have one at work and it's nice not having to worry about the tower. I'd gladly pay 1.3k for a Windows 7 AIO with the specs of the 27" Imac.
a c 791 à CPUs
September 5, 2013 7:25:29 AM

Nice for web browsing and movie watching.
a c 86 à CPUs
September 5, 2013 8:00:35 AM

Anonymous said:
Let me guess they'll be priced 600-800$ for low end laptops parts.

Look I like all in one's as much as the next guy, but I'm not spending any money on a platform that's hardware locked. And the lifecycle is like 2-3 years, I'm not going to just throw a perfectly good PC away because it's old. What do you think I am an apple user?

Look I'd kill to have an AIO that competes with the 27" imac. I have one at work and it's nice not having to worry about the tower. I'd gladly pay 1.3k for a Windows 7 AIO with the specs of the 27" Imac.

http://www.dell.com/us/p/xps-27-2720-aio/pd

Same specs and bit cheaper than an iMac
September 5, 2013 10:45:26 AM

good job msi...... wonder why asus can't make it, maybe the 6 billions from intel ?
!